Join the Landmark Protection Team
- Provides access control to the facility, including badge and package inspections.
- Performs interior and exterior patrols of the building inspecting all exits, alarm panels and emergency equipment.
- Observes and reports security and safety hazards or any other unusual incidents.
- Writes daily reports summarizing all activity during shift.
Security Shift Supervisor
- Supervises a team of security officers on a particular shift.
- Ensures that all security policies and procedures are being followed and enforced.
- Responds to all emergency situations during their shift and serves as the main point of communication.
- Provides initial and on-going training for all officers on the shift.
- Serves as a liaison between the security officers, Landmark Protection and the client.
Security Site Supervisor
- Manages a team of security officers and shift supervisors at a specific client site.
- Oversees the day-to-day security operations at all posts and buildings.
- Develops and manages a training program for all new security officers and supervisors.
- Meets regularly with the client representative and with Landmark Protection management.
Front Lobby Receptionist
- Greets all visitors, issues temporary/visitor badges, and verifies badges of current employees.
- Answers all incoming calls to the company and transfers them to the appropriate people.
- Serves as the first point of contact for all visitors and employees that enter the building.
- Performs light clerical duties.
Security Control Center Operator
- Monitors all security cameras and access control system.
- Takes pictures of employees for badges and programs the badges for access into the buildings.
- Coordinates the activities of all other security officers via radio or cell phone, especially during emergency situations.
Operations Supervisor / Manager
- Oversees the security operations and personnel at client facilities.
- Selects, schedules, trains and manages a team of over 150 field personnel.
- Assists with recruiting, interviewing, screening of applicants, and hiring decisions.
- Resolves any customer or employee issues that may arise.
- Ensures that quality customer service is delivered to all client accounts.
Other Management Opportunities
Landmark Protection is a rapidly growing company and will be continuing to add new management and career opportunities.